Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, February 1, 2019

Sheer Miracle's Wide Awake




Who else struggles with dark circles under their eyes? 🙋‍♀️ If you are like me, and this is a beauty concern for you, then you absolutely HAVE to check out Sheer Miracle's Wide Awake! It is a fantastic organic dark circle concealer. Check out my before and after pics to see how well it worked for me. I was definitely impressed with the results! The soft, creamy texture just slides right on and lasts throughout the entire day, still working it's magic as I remove my makeup at night. They even sent me a sample size of their Hide The Red organic green concealer and Extreme CloseUp HD mineral finishing powder, both of which were just as equally amazing! The prices are really affordable, especially considering they are organic! I love supporting the green beauty movement by purchasing from environmentally conscious companies that use sustainable, high quality, natural ingredients and eco-friendly recyclable packaging.

Check Out Sheer Miracle Online:
www.sheermiracle.com


Follow Sheer Miracle on Social Media:
Instagram: @sheermiraclemineralmakeup
Facebook: @sheermiracleofficial


#ProductReviewer #influencer #beautyblogger #productreview #makeup #beauty #cosmetics #sheermiracle #mineralmakeup #organic #greenbeauty #darkcircles #concealer #concealercream #eyes #wideawake #beforeandafter #makeuplook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.