Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Sunday, October 27, 2019

4 USB Port Charging Station With 2 Wireless Charging Spots



I've been wanting to try out a charging station for awhile now, so I was super excited to have the opportunity to check out this one! It has 4 USB charging spaces as well as TWO wireless charging spots! It has divided sections for you to store your devices while they charge. It includes anti-slip backing on the bottom to keep the station from moving around, which is a huge plus in my opinion. I really enjoy the modern, sleek design. I LOVE that it includes multiple different USB charging cords, so I have one for my iPhone, one that fits my Galaxy Note and a basic micro-USB for charging my various Bluetooth devices and my selfie light! No more tripping over cords or trying to find space when charging my devices at night! This is a really useful product. It would be a GREAT gift for just about anybody this upcoming holiday season. You have GOT to check this one out guys!




Get Yours Here:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YS61958?ref=myi_title_dp






Check out my detailed Youtube Review Here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.