Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

RevivHair REV Review


As you all know by now, I LOVE being the first in my group of peers to try new beauty related products. So far I have had the pleasure of trying a few different products from Reviv Serums (their lash and brow stimulating serum is hands down the best I've tried so far!!) and am excited to share their new RevivHair Max Hair Stimulating Serum with you! In this formula they use Redensyl, stem cells, peptides and growth factors to help reduce thinning and appearance of grey hairs to leave you with healthier, thicker hair with less grey. It's as easy as using the serum once a day for 3-4 weeks! You may want to use the entire bottle before forming any solid opinions, as the product is meant to work over time, targeting your hair's growth cycle which won't leave you with instant results. As you can see in my before/after results, I have visibly less grey hair and my hair is slightly fuller and much healthier by comparison! This formula is great for both men and women alike. I can't wait to see my continued results because I am pretty impressed with it already! You have GOT to try this brand. I am in LOVE with Reviv Serums 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.