Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Influenster Galentines VoxBox Review


Check out these #complimentary goodies @influenster sent me in my latest voxbox 😍 I'm LOVING this #GalentinesVoxBox guys!! This box included some @evahairnyc Kweeen Glitter Spray and Therapy Session Hair Mask, @pretty_vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara, @natureboxbeauty Coconut Oil Body Wash, and MoistureTreat Beauty Gels by @naturesbounty. Here are my thoughts on each product:


Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara - This was only my second experience using anything by Pretty Vulgar. I have an eyeshadow pallete from them that I received as a gift for Christmas last year and absolutely loved, so my expectations were pretty high. Sadly, this particular product just didn't deliver for me. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. It worked okay, made my lashes feel fuller and a bit more dramatic, but it also left them clumpy. Clumpy mascara is a deal breaker for me. So while I definitely see myself  trying other products by them, I don't ever see myself purchasing this particular mascara. The packaging was absolutely beautiful though!


Eva-nyc Kween Glitter Spray and Therapy Session Hair Mask -  If you are looking for a way to spice up your hair or skin for a night out on the town with your girls, then this glitter spray is perfect! You just spray and go! It's that easy to add a little sparkle to your look. I don't see myself using this one that often, but it is still pretty neat to have. The hair mask was phenomenal though! I loved the exotic fragrance. It reminded me of being on the beach. It left my hair smelling and feeling luxurious. My hair was softer, healthier and shinier after just one use. I will definitely be purchasing this one once I finish using all of the product I was sent! I enjoyed the packaging of both products. The colors complimented beautifully.

Natures Bounty MoistureTreat Beauty Gels - I haven't tried many beauty related dietary supplements before. These are interesting. I haven't noticed much of a difference since I started using them, but I'm pretty sure it takes a little bit of consistent use before you notice any changes. I'm hopeful! The pills are easier to take than most, which is a positive for sure.

Nature Box Coconut Oil Body Wash - This product was my favorite of all of the items included in this voxbox! It smells soooooooooo good! It is made from 100% cold pressed oils which leave your skin feeling super hydrated and looking positively radiant! It doesn't leave you with an oily, filmy residue like some body washes do. I am a big fan of this one guys! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this body wash!!

A HUGE thank you to the beauties over at Influenster for sending me this amazing voxbox and all of the exciting products that were inside! I really enjoyed being able to try them out and share my feedback. If you aren't already an Influenster, you should look into it! It's great to have your opinions heard and know they are making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.