Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, March 8, 2019

MAGEFY Makeup Brush Set, False Eyelashes and Eyeshadow Palette



#MAGEFY has really stepped up their game with this amazing makeup set! It comes with a 15 piece makeup brush set, 2 pairs of false eyelashes and a 9 color eyeshadow pallete. The falsies were a new experience for me, and didn't work the way I wanted, but I'm pretty sure that was user error because false eyelashes are not easy to learn to apply! But they have encouraged me to learn how! The eyeshadow pallete is nice. The colors look super pigmented but they go on a little muted for my liking, however that does make them very blendable. The colors are mostly shades of natural tones, with a couple of deeper purple tones with a mix of shimmers and matte. The brushes are really nice. My absolute favorite feature about this brush set is that every brush is labeled! So if you're like me and struggle knowing which brush is which sometimes, this set will be perfect for you! You just check out the handle and see what that brush is meant to be used for. The packaging is really attractive, with a copper colored pattern that almost looks like crocodile skin to me, but without the texture. Overall, I am very pleased with this set. You guys should check it out and tell me what you think!

Purchase Yours Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MLVZDDB

#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #beautyblogger #beauty #makeup #cosmetics #makeupbrushes #eyeshadow #falselashes #eyemakeup #makeupessentials #makeupjunkie #beautyenthusiast #brushes #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.