Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, April 5, 2019

Silicone Bra Inserts


Have you ever made a purchase and just been completed disappointed? Unfortunately that was my experience with these bra inserts I purchased on Amazon. With the weather getting warmer, that means more cute, strapless clothing options are in my future, so I wanted to get something to help boost my cleavage when I had to go strapless. These are advertised as silicone inserts. However, when I opened them they are made of cotton and foam. I'm not entirely sure where they put this elusive silicone at, but I don't see any! Unless that is what they are calling the weak adhesive they used. I am so completely disappointed with this purchase. I was really excited about these, but now I will have to purchase something different instead. I hate when you get excited about something and then it just doesn't meet your expectations! The only thing I can really see these being useful for, is replacement inserts for bikini tops and sports bras. So bummed!

Check Them Out Here:
https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Inserts-Breast-Breathable-Sticky/dp/B078ZZ6FJ4

#ProductReviewer #Amazon #CrappyPurchase #BraInserts #inserts #NotWhatIWanted #Boo #productreview #silicone #foam #cotton #NOTsilicone #fashion #fashionBlogger #beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.