Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, April 5, 2019

Allurials Replenishing Conditioning Shampoo

I've been trying various different shampoos and hair masks to find options that work really well for my hair type. When I was younger I could wash my hair with anything and be left with fabulous, shiny hair. Now, not so much. Looking good takes more effort as we start to age, so it's really important to pay attention to the ingredients we are putting on our bodies during our everyday beauty routines. Harsh chemicals can dull your hair quickly, leaving it damaged and lack luster, that's why I wanted to check out this Replenishing Conditioning Shampoo from Allurials. It is formulated using natural ingredients like Keratin, Aloe Vera, Argan oil, Coconut oil, Green Tea AND Vitamin E, all of which are fantastic for your skin and hair. It smells really pleasant during lather and wash but I didn't really notice any lingering fragrance after I rinsed it out and dried my hair. The first time I used it without a conditioner afterwards, and I wouldn't really recommend that as it left my hair a little stringy feeling. The second time I used it with a conditioner following and I was much more pleased with the results. I was hoping to get away without conditioning, but that never seems to work for me. It seems like a really mild shampoo that would be safe for everyday use. Paired with a good conditioner, this would be a great addition to your hair care routine!



Purchase Yours Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GL2VL3Z

#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #beautyblogger #beauty #haircare #skincare #ArganOil #Keratin #CoconutOil #GreenTea #VitaminE #AloeVera #HealthyHair #smooth #vibrant #hair #Shampoo #ConditioningShampoo #Replenish #instalike #instagood #follow4follow #like4like #followme #Allurials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.