Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, July 19, 2019

edam - Each Day A Moment Facial Rinse Kit



This adorable facial rinse kit by @each_day_a_moment is the self care kit you never knew you needed, but once you try it you won't know how you ever lived without it! édam Each Day A Moment facial rinse kit keeps your arms and counter dry when rinsing your face. It includes 2 drip cuffs, 1 headband, 2 drying clips, 1 mirror cling and motivational mirror markers. The idea is to wash and rinse your face with less mess. In the past, any time I washed my face I would leave what felt like buckets of water all over my bathroom counter and the water would drip down my arms onto my clothes. Needless to say, I was never as graceful as the women in the commercials advertising facial cleansers. So when I found out about this kit, I had to test it for myself! It's super easy to use. You simply place the headband securely around your hairline (to protect hair from water when splashing), place one drip cuff on each wrist (to protect your shirt from water dripping down your arms) and resume your normal facial washing experience but with less mess. Feel free to use the included mirror markers to doodle on your mirror while waiting for masks to dry! After you've finished rinsing your face, remove the headband and drip cuffs and hang them up to dry with the included mirror cling and drying clips. This little kit is so simple yet so awesome! I absolutely LOVE it! 



Pssssst I'll be giving away a FREE rinse kit to ONE lucky Instagrammer that likes AND comments on this post in my feed! I'll message you directly for shipping details if you are selected, so be watching those DMs 😎

Get Yours Here:
https://edamessentials.com



#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #beautyblogger #beauty #skincare #haircare #facialkit #rinsekit #edamessentials #makeuplovers #cleanse #motivation #bathroom #selfcare #bathroomessentials #easytouse #instalike #instagood #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.