Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

IsaDora Makeup BzzKit


I was thrilled when I was selected to try out makeup by @isadoraofficial 😍 Thanks for making this diva's day @bzzagent 😘 They really went all out guys! They literally sent me EVERYTHING I could possibly need to achieve a stunning natural look. The eyeliner was by far the BEST liquid liner I have ever used, and this girl is NOT a fan of liquid liners!!! The mascara wand has a twist function that allows you to lengthen and short the brush. No more needing to use multiple mascaras to get your desired look! And that highlight/blush/bronzer trio.....🤤 I'm in LOVE ladies! The shades fit my skin tone like they were made just with me in mind. I wasn't overly thrilled with the eyeshadow quad in "Muddy Nudes" because I love a shimmery Shadow and these were a bit boring for me. However they are great for blending! The foundation and blending sponge work beautifully together giving you a full 24 hour coverage that is sweat AND humidity proof! Last but not least the super cute, nude tone Twist up Gloss Stick in shade Toffee Pop completing the look with a cute pouty moisturized lip. 🤩 They even gave me a little black branded bag to store it all in. The most amazing part about this brand? You can find it at @walgreens 🙌



#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #beautyblogger #beauty #makeup #cosmetics #MyIsaDora #WalgreensSponsored #makeupaddicts #highlighter #eyeshadow #mascara #eyeliner #lipgloss #makeupblogger #makeupjunkie #selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.