Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

RevivSerums Ultimate Serum


This is the second product I've had the pleasure of trying from Reviv Serums. The first product I tried was their RevivLash lash and brow serum and I achieved some pretty awesome results. So I was super excited to have been selected to try out their Ultimate Serum with stem cells, growth factors and peptides. This serum helps rejuvenate, protect, moisturize, restore, retexture and brighten skin. It contains 40+ of the same top ingredients found in award-winning TNS Essential Serum.




I've been using it for almost 3 weeks, one week of which I had a horrible sunburn and found that using the serum really aided in my healing process. My skin tone is more even and bright. I'm noticing a slight improvement in wrinkles and fine lines, and a significant difference in my dark circles. My pores even seem a bit smaller! The sea kelp bioferment base causes it to have sort of a "starchy" scent, along with the growth factors. They blend it all so that it does not need a covering fragrance added, despite the smelly-yet-effective ingredients. However the fragrance does NOT linger on your skin. FYI, it's competitor TNS Essential Serum is very heavily fragranced, and still smells like dirty socks lol. Usage is simple. Use once in the morning and once in the evening for best results. To use simply dispense the serum on the back of your hand and blend together before applying to your face, neck, chest, and hands. You'll love your results! The size to price ratio is much better than their competitors 😉 overall I am VERY impressed with this product AND brand!



Use discount code "lauren10" and save 10% off Ultimate Serum (1.69 FL OZ/ 50 ml).
One use per customer. Expires August 15, 2019

Get Yours Here:
https://revivserums.com/products/ultimate-serum



#UltimateSerum #RevivSerums #CompareTo #TNS #SkinMedica #skincare #skinrejuvenation #beautyblogger #beauty #influencer #productreview #ProductReviewer #instalike #follow4follow #like4like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.