Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Droll Yankees A-6F Bird Feeder



Droll Yankees Classic A-6F Bird Feeder



I haven't had a bird feeder in years. I got frustrated with squirrels always breaking into it and stealing all of the seeds, so I basically just gave up until I heard about the brand Droll Yankees. They claim to have the "World's Best Feeders Since 1969". Let me be the first to tell you, they aren't wrong! The UV stabilized polycarbonate tube is clearly made to last and the silver metal parts are durable enough to keep squirrels from chewing through. It elevated the overall look and feel of my yard instantly and was very easy to fill and put up.



The one I got from:
http://drollyankees.com/product/a-6f-classic-bird-feeder-for-sunflower-seed was the perfect size for my basic bird watching needs. I'm very impressed with the quality and can definitely see how they've been in business for so long. I look forward to all of the amazing bird photos I'll be able to snap while they munch away happily on seeds.



Follow Droll Yankees on Social Media:
Twitter: @Droll_Yankees
Instagram@drollyankees
Facebook: @DrollYankeesInc

Get Your A-6F Bird Feeder Here:
http://bit.ly/32wtsDg




#DrollYankees #BirdFeeder #HighQuality #BirdWatchers #durable #BirdWatching #ForTheYard #MustHave #Outdoors #Birds #ForTheGarden #Gardening #Gardens#Patio #YardDecor #FeatheredFriends #trees #instalike #instagood #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.