Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, August 23, 2019

Headwaters BBQ Sauces and Rubs


I've always liked BBQ, but I never really fell in love with it until my husband made some of the most delicious smoked pork I had ever had in my life, using spices and sauces from Headwaters BBQ. The BBQ Six Pack they sent me complimentary included three delicious, unique sauces and three flavorful spice rubs that were handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana. They even included some recipe cards, branded stickers, hat and tumbler! The sauces came in 12oz glass bottles, each with a different flavor. 


My absolute favorite was the Ghost Town Gold which was the most delectable sweet mustard sauce I have ever tried. I typically don't like mustard based sauces but this one was phenomenal! (Psst tastes great on french fries too) I even mixed it with some of the Stillwater Sweet sauce which is a classic brown sugar and molasses bbq sauce. The Boiling River sauce really brings the heat and was a bit much for me but my husband loved it's spicy goodness. The spice rubs included were Pipestone Poultry, Ringing Rock Rib and Baldy Moutain Beef. My husband used the Ringing Rock Rib seasoning generously on the smoked pork loin and it was so delicious the family didn't bother leaving any leftovers. 




I've never been so impressed with a BBQ sauce company! I can't wait to see what other tasty dishes I can cook up using the flavors of Headwaters BBQ. You guys definitely want to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.