Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Saturday, August 3, 2019

ZNatural Foods



Have you heard of ZNatural Foods? They have a HUGE selection of various health and wellness products at great prices located on their website. Super foods, super prices with FREE shipping on all domestic orders over $75! I ordered a 2lb bag of organic raw whole cashews, organic coconut milk powder and some handmade coconut soap with sandalwood. The soap smells amazing and left my skin feeling clean and soft. You can really tell they used high quality, all natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals or synthetic detergents. The coconut milk powder was a new experience for me but I really enjoyed it. You just mix in 1 or 2 tablespoons of powder with 1/2 cup or 1 cup of water depending on how strong you want it. This is a great mixer with Malibu Rum to make a tasty adult cocktail 😉 The real star of the show for me though, was the cashews! I'm VERY picky when it comes to the quality and flavor of the cashews I purchase and as such I have a hard time finding some that meet those high standards, but these really blew me away! So much so that my husband and I devoured about half of the bag in less than two days 😅 This brand is definitely worth checking out! You won't regret it. Thanks @znaturalfoods for the impressive high quality!

Check Out Their Website Here:
https://www.znaturalfoods.com

#ZNaturalFoods #ProductReviewer #productreview #influencer #foodie #foodblogger #organic #cashews#nuts #healthy #healthyeating #cleaneating #coconutmilk #sandalwood #coconutsoap #skincare #wellness #superfoods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.