Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Monday, May 6, 2019

Celebrating The Mini-Milestones!


Typically my blog posts consist of product reviews, but occasionally I will make a post updating my followers of my journey and progress to date. This is one of those posts 😉 I really believe that celebrating all of the small accomplishments along your path really help you maintain your momentum forward. Lately I have accomplished several small goals and even an unexpected milestone that I wanted to share with you guys. Since starting my product reviewing social channels back in August of last year, I have grown my following to just over 18,000! Almost 7,000 of which are on Instagram, which is my top performing channel. I have increased my overall engagement on all social platforms. I have managed to grow this hobby into a business that now pays my bills, which is an extremely exciting concept for me since I did it completely on my own. People are really starting to respond to my content. More and more brands are reaching out to me for collaborations. I'm receiving amazing feedback from the brands I work with. I was even featured in a published book!

*
sneak peek below, but final reveal once some spelling changes have been made*



So cheers to more followers, higher engagement ratings, positive reviews from happy clients AND getting published!

*Pictured above is my 4.8 star rating out of a possible 5 stars on one of the Influencer Marketing website that I use most frequently to connect me to work. This rating is given to me by the clients that I have worked with, based on the quality of my work. I have completed 155 campaigns on this site since August, and as far as I know ALL of my clients have been pleased with my work!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.