Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, May 17, 2019

S.G.M Company 3 Piece Workout Apparel Set


I'm excited to share with you my review of these pieces sent to me by S.G.M Company. 



First up is the 3 piece bra/panty/short set. You're going to want to size up if you want it to fit properly, or atleast if you have a curvier frame. I didn't much care for the fit of the underwear because realistically they just weren't made for a woman with my shape. The shorts fit okay, but they were a bit see through in certain lights. I really like the pockets on the shorts. Being able to have somewhere to store my phone or mp3 player when working out is pretty high on my list of needs from my activewear. I love the fit of the bra, as well as the style. It is insanely comfortable and I have worn it quite a bit in the short time I've had it. I really like the style and design of the set. The black fabric paired with the thick white elastic band with the subtle black stripe is super sporty and sexy. Overall, I really like the set as a whole, with exception of the underwear. All of the pieces are well made, the panties just aren't a style/cut that flatters my specific body type.



Purchase 3pc Black/White Workout Apparel Set Here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P8SML7Y


#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #beautyblogger #fashionblogger #beauty #fashion #fitness #fitspo #activewear #yogaapparel #workoutgear #workout #curvy #strong #SGMcompany #sportsbra #instalike #instagood #follow4follow #like4like #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.