Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, May 31, 2019

GenF20 Plus HGH Releaser Dietary Supplements


GenF20Plus is a natural health supplement scientifically proven to reverse the effects of aging by restoring your HGH hormone levels back to what they were in your 20's. Levels of Human Growth Hormones (HGH) decrease as we age. By middle age and beyond HGH levels have plummeted to a tiny fraction of their youthful levels. Science shows there is a direct correlation between lost HGH and the troubles we all dread most, such as weight gain, loss of libido, sagging or wrinkled skin, lack of muscle gain and even memory issues! So I was intrigued, and excited to try out these supplements!

@genf20 sent me a month's supply of HGH Releasing tablets and the Alpha GPC Oral Spray, for me to check out. I was a little nervous to try the spray because you have to apply it under your tongue and hold it for 30 seconds before swallowing and I was a bit concerned it would taste gross (let's be honest, most supplements taste horrible!). However, much to my surprise it has a sweet fruity flavor and was super easy to take. You use the spray twice a day. The tablets are just as easy to take. You take 2 tablets, twice a day. Once an hour before lunch and again one hour prior to eating dinner. I have noticed a drastic difference in my skin's overall appearance and texture. It seems much more radiant and firmer. My hair even looks shinier.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.