Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Friday, May 17, 2019

S.G.M Company 3/4 Yoga Workout Capris

I'm excited to share with you my review of this piece sent to me by S.G.M Company. I have had the pleasure of reviewing other pieces from them, so I'm particularly excited to review this one.

These Black 3/4 Yoga Capris are high waisted (which I LOVE!) and made from a stretchy material that really helps improve your overall shape. The pockets are good and deep, which is always a plus for this girl! Like I've mentioned in previous posts, pockets are a necessity for me when it comes to my workout apparel. I can't stand holding my phone in my hands while running, so pockets are just a must! You're gonna want to size up in these. The material gets extremely see through once the fabric reaches a certain point in stretching. I really like these but I should've ordered a size up. It's a good thing they fit my daughter much better than me, so she can rock them instead. Overall, if the fit was more accurate, I would've really loved these capris.



Purchase Black 3/4 Capri Workout Leggings Here:
https://www.thetopdailydeals.com/products/yoga-running-workout-women-leggings

#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #beautyblogger #fashionblogger #beauty #fashion #fitness #fitspo #activewear #yogaapparel #workoutgear #workout #curvy #strong #SGMcompany #capris #sportsbra #instalike #instagood #follow4follow #like4like #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.