Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

AncordWorks IPX5 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker



I'm loving this cute little green bluetooth speaker by #AncordWorks! This little guy puts out some serious volume and bass to be so small. It's not only powerful, but also waterproof! I attached it to the wall of my shower with the included suction cup and hook, and was able to rock out to my favorite jams. This is going to be great to toss in my bag for days down at the lake! I've owned speakers by this brand in the past, bought as gifts, and I have to say I really like this brand. So far everything I have tried from them has been of high quality and outlasted other brands. Definitely worth checking out!


Made of metal and silicone, water resistance IPX5, shockproof, sandproof and dustproof. With clip Carabiner(included), easy to carry with on the go, camping, beach, hiking, biking.
Built-in MIC and hands-free features, you can conveniently pick up a phone call by this Portable Bluetooth speaker in car, bathroom, at home or office.
You can mount your speaker on glass with the suction cup, but please make sure the glass is dry and clean! If the surface is not clean and wet, the suction cup will not work, or works in the beginning, the speaker may fall down after a while. The other way is using the clip Carabiner hook your speaker on the wall or door, that’s much better than suction up. Also, this clip Carabiner can help you attach the speaker to your backpack, bike, or if you are willing to, attach to your belt.


Purchase Yours Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFZZB4R

#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #electronics #bluetooth #music #instalike #instagood #follow4follow #like4like #speaker #waterproof #IPX5 #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.