Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
★ Beauty ★ Fashion ★ Lifestyle ★ Home Essentials ★

Monday, May 13, 2019

COBY Digital LED Alarm Clock

Have you heard of the electronics brand COBY? You HAVE to check them out! I'm new to the brand, but I can really tell they make electronics that are built to last! This is the third product I own by them, and I love this one just as much as each one of the others.



It has been forever since I have used a traditional alarm clock. I typically just use my cellphone. But this one looked so sleek and stylish that I just HAD to have it in my bedroom! It just elevates whatever room you put it in. It has a ton of built in features like wireless charging abilities, bluetooth speaker/calling, FM radio and more. The large LED numbers are easy to read from across the room. The volume level gets loud enough for a single room, but not so loud that you would be using it to throw any parties or anything like that. I love syncing my phone and jamming out to my fav tunes while I clean my room or work. It comes in the color options of black (featured), white and wood. I almost selected the wood style, but opted for the black because I felt it would better blend with my bedroom decor. I am beyond impressed with this brand and ALL of their products I have had the pleasure of checking out. They really produce high quality electronics that you can just tell are built to last!

Purchase Coby Digital Alarm Clock Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P7RQY58


#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #electronics #bluetooth #music #trending #sleek #modern #wirelesscharging #digitalclock #LEDalarmClock #COBY #amazing #highquality #durable #homedecor #instagood #instalike# follow4follow #like4like #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.