Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Monday, May 13, 2019

COBY Digital LED Alarm Clock

Have you heard of the electronics brand COBY? You HAVE to check them out! I'm new to the brand, but I can really tell they make electronics that are built to last! This is the third product I own by them, and I love this one just as much as each one of the others.



It has been forever since I have used a traditional alarm clock. I typically just use my cellphone. But this one looked so sleek and stylish that I just HAD to have it in my bedroom! It just elevates whatever room you put it in. It has a ton of built in features like wireless charging abilities, bluetooth speaker/calling, FM radio and more. The large LED numbers are easy to read from across the room. The volume level gets loud enough for a single room, but not so loud that you would be using it to throw any parties or anything like that. I love syncing my phone and jamming out to my fav tunes while I clean my room or work. It comes in the color options of black (featured), white and wood. I almost selected the wood style, but opted for the black because I felt it would better blend with my bedroom decor. I am beyond impressed with this brand and ALL of their products I have had the pleasure of checking out. They really produce high quality electronics that you can just tell are built to last!

Purchase Coby Digital Alarm Clock Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P7RQY58


#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #electronics #bluetooth #music #trending #sleek #modern #wirelesscharging #digitalclock #LEDalarmClock #COBY #amazing #highquality #durable #homedecor #instagood #instalike# follow4follow #like4like #followme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.