Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Riwbox WT-8S and XBT-80 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones




My favorite pair of headphones are by Riwbox, so when I had the opportunity to try out some of their other models, I was excited to see how they stacked up by comparison.


The WT-8S that I chose are black, but you can also order them in silver. They fold up for convenience, which is really cool but I have to say that the folding action isn't as smooth as I feel it should be. The sound comes through loud and clear, virtually canceling out nearby competing noises. I love the LED light up action. As the music streams, the colors change.


The XBT-80 comes in a wider variety of color options, including: white/silver, purple/green, white/gold and black/gold. These dont look quite as sleek as the others, but they are still quite nice. The sound quality is comparable to others of the same value. They sync effortlessly and play for about 9-10 hours depending on how loud you like your music.




Personally, I still prefer their XBT-880 model over these ones but these are impressive.

Check out the WT-8S Here:
https://www.riwbox.com/Wireless/Folding/wt-8s-led-bluetooth-headphones.html

Check out the XBT-80 Here:
https://www.riwbox.com/Wireless/Folding/Riwbox-Xbt-80-Wireless-Headphones.html

#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #electronics #bluetooth #music #instalike #follow4follow #like4like #followme #headphones #wireless #LED #bass #comfortable #loud #Riwbox #XBT80 #WT8S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.