Product Reviewer and Social Media Influencer
Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Home Essentials

Monday, May 13, 2019

SKG Neck Massager

I've never had the opportunity to review an item quite like this one before, so I was really excited when I was selected to check it out and give my feedback. The first thing I did upon opening the box was charge the device. It includes the needed USB cable, the massager device, the remote and the instruction manual. While it charged, I read through the instructions manual...which honestly terrified me a little bit. It mentions in several areas the risk of electric shock (for various different reasons), mild skin burns, pain/discomfort and nausea. By the time it was fully charged, I was nervous to try it. What had I gotten myself into?! Fast forward through a few pep talks to myself, and I finally put it on and pressed the power button. No big deal. No discomfort. No electrocution. I was still alive to tell my tale! 😂 So I used the remote and increased the setting one by one until I had reached the max setting, which was an interesting sensation. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it wasn't really comfortable either. So I took it down a few notches and just let it do its thing for a few minutes. When I turned it off about 7 or 8 minutes later, I could feel some of the tension in my neck had melted away. It wasn't gone, but I could notice a distinct difference! I'm going to continue to use it daily for a week and see if it continues to make a difference, and report back to let you guys know! So far, I'm pretty impressed. I would definitely make sure to read the Instructions Manual thoroughly prior to use, to avoid any risk of injury due to misuse of the device. If you have chronic neck pain or have an office job that requires you looking down a lot of the day, this would be an ideal purchase!



Purchase Yours Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P5D2TH8


#ProductReviewer #influencer #productreview #electronics #massager #neckmassage #neckpain #tension #painrelief #musclepain #health #instalike #instagood #follow4follow #like4like #followme #wireless #SKG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact For Product Review/Sponsored Collaborations

Want your product featured? If you are a brand representative and would like information about having your product reviewed on my blog, please email me at: laurenlorenzreviews@gmail.com. Business inquiries ONLY please.